Monday, April 19, 2004

Monday

For any of you who have had the pleasure of working with Statistical Parametric Mapping (I'm guessing that this is NOT most of you, and for that you should count yourselves very, very lucky), you will understand the need for something to kill the time. Basically, it requires a lot of waiting five minutes here, ten minutes there for the program to finish up doing its magic (I couldn't even BEGIN to tell you what's going on in those minutes...I'm just the monkey who hits "start" and makes it go). As a result of my having to suffer through the frustrations of using SPM, I feel the need to subject all of YOU to the horrors of reading my blog. *evil laughter*
At least I can ease my sense of guilt in doing this to you by realizing that probably only two or three people will actually read this (yes, yes, my adoring fans! I love you all!!). Perhaps I'm overestimating my own popularity? Ah well....
Well, for your enjoyment (and perhaps in order to help prevent any embarassing misunderstandings on public transportation), I have included the following:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040419/od_nm/britain_toothing_dc

I hope it works! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home