Sunday, January 25, 2009

NEW POST

Okay, so it's been a LONG time. Blame it on Facebook.

The update:

I am applying for grad school (yes, again). I will be going for my PhD in Rehabilitation Sciences...if I get in, that is.
I am taking the stupid GRE this coming Thursday (yes, again - apparently scores are only good for 5 years).
I will soon (sometime in February) be changing jobs. The new job will allow me to work full time and go to school. It will also make me officially poor. Woot!
I will make an effort to post more often. Really.

I have not yet made good on my promise to post Cubs post-season pictures. And that was from the 2007 post-season. Not that the 2008 post-season was really that much different. The countdown for 2009 has begun!

More soon (ish). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home