Thursday, June 03, 2004

Insert interesting Title here

I love the Onion. One of my favorites sections is the opinions section (which always has the same six people, though their occupations differ from week to week). Check out this week's 'What do you think?' section here.


In a related story (well, not really), I have found that coming up with Titles for my blog entries is becoming increasingly more difficult. Sometimes it's easy, like on those rare occasions when I actually have something to talk about! SO, I have decided that from now on, I'm just going to use titles of movies and/or books and/or music albums, groups, whatever. These titles may have absolutely nothing to do with the post itself (though I will try as often as I can to make them at least quasi-relevant). I ask that if anyone, in any given post, has better suggestions as to more appropriate titles (that conform to the criteria listed above), please share with me. Perhaps it will inspire me to see, read, or hear something i have not yet seen, read, or heard.

Alas, work and banana bread are calling to me. Happy Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home