Thursday, August 31, 2006

Here comes the sun


Here comes the sun
Originally uploaded by sbjuengst.

As some of you might already know, over Memorial Day (yes, I realize this was SEVERAL months ago!) we went to Orlando, FL where I met up with my friend Jen and her roomie Vik from NYC (I know Jen from college). While normally, Orlando would be somewhere near the bottom of my list of places to visit, we were able to get a super cheap hotel (Jen's friend owns time share) that was super swank and awesome.

This photo is from the first night there, after a pretty awesome thunderstorm. This was on the grounds where we stayed.

Over this weekend, I will be posting more pictures from this trip, as I am now in the process of transferring them from snapfish to flickr. These were all 35mm pics, not digital - hence the need to transfer from snapfish. Anyway, I digress...

I leave you with this photo for now, as it is time for bed. It has been a long day. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home