Wednesday, April 21, 2004

At Home sick

Yes, yes, I am home sick today. The cold finally caught up to me (being at the game last night and getting rained on probably didn't help...).
So, I am going to admit something that I'm rather embarrassed to admit....I have been watching American Idol this year. I missed the past couple of weeks, so I had to go online today to check out who had been kicked off. Can I just say, Camille is FINALLY gone! woo hoo. Any thoughts on who might win? My bet is on Fantasia or George Huff. Perhaps Latoya, but people don't seem to like her as much. So...while I sit at home and eat icecream and watch bad network television (oh the joys of being sick), you can all ponder this oh so important question about our nation's future: who will win American Idol III? :)

oh, on a related side note: for the past two weeks (at least) and running, the William Hung version of "She Bangs" has won the juke box song of the night at PNC Park (the baseball stadium, for those who don't know). Jon and I think that it may go all season. That kid has gotten rich off of his total suckage in auditions...how beautiful, this country we live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home