Sunday, June 20, 2004

They say it's your birthday....

It's my birthday too, yeah!

Ah, so yesterday was the big hike. Overall, good times were had and I'm pleased with my performance. Sore today, of course, and my feet are blistered like mad.

Reflections on reaching the big quarter of a century mark -- uh, no. I made an orange jello cake (my favorite birthday cake when i was young) for the first time in my life.

I'm going to Benihana for dinner. Yum. :) Love that place. Took it easy today; had a nice quiet day in. Good times were had by me.

Interesting people who share my birthday: Cyndi Lauper and Nicole Kidman. Quite a diverse crowd we make, no?

To all the fathers out there, happy father's day.

Um...okay, that's all. This is officially my most boring post to date. BUT, since it's my birthday, you all have to pretend that you were entertained!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home