Friday, June 04, 2004

To Die For

Ah, for anyone who had the (mis)fortune of seeing the above mentioned movie, you would know that it is about a female news anchor, and since this post is going to include the wacky news of the day, I thought it relevent (perhaps a stretch, but work with me here!).

Churchmen Upset Over Nude Cyclists
Reuters - Thu Jun 3,11:02 AM ET
A planned nudist bicycle tour in the Netherland's so called bible-belt has upset local churchmen who are holding their own youth charity bike ride the same day.
Go here for full story.

U.S. Election: the Video Game
Reuters - Thu Jun 3, 8:59 AM ET
The typical video game calls for shooting aliens, racing cars and beating enemies into submission, but publisher Ubi Soft Entertainment has decided gamers may also enjoy stumping for votes at a nursing home somewhere in Ohio.
Go here for this story.

Brooklyn Cheese Artist Makes Bed of Ham
NEW YORK - An artist best known for decorative cheese has broadened his palette, or palate, to ham. Cosimo Cavallaro, who once repainted a New York hotel room in melted mozzarella, has covered a bed in processed ham. "I feel like I am back in my mother's deli," the artist said Thursday.
Read full story here.

For all those who have to ride the bus everyday (like me), you will perhaps understand this woman's actions:
Woman Allegedly Attacks Man for Singing
SOUTH SALT LAKE CITY, Utah - And you thought Simon Cowell from "American Idol" was a tough critic on budding musicians. Endelecia Maria Lovato, 18, of West Valley City was charged Wednesday with felony aggravated assault for allegedly stabbing a man with her nail file because he was singing too loudly on a city bus.
Go here to read the full account.

ONE MORE...this is a sort of follow-up on my previous posts about the rise of short skirts (particularly what I refer to as the "Paris-Hilton-Skirt").
Short skirts stir "animal instincts".


It appears now that I also know how to include some pictures in my posts (thank you Scott!), so I will hopefully be doing more of that in the future. That's it for now folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home