Monday, June 21, 2004

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

Dangerous Minds? Wasn't that some bad movie with Michelle Pfeiffer in it?

My confessions for today:
1. I have seen said movie with Michelle Pfeiffer.
2. I don't really have anything to post about today, so I'm just winging it right now.
3. While I didn't eat paste in kindergarten, I did eat the colorfully painted raw macaroni.
4. I've actually seen two movies starring Dolly Parton.

OH the EMBARASSMENT!

5. I'm fairly certain I spelled embarassment wrong. I've never been a great speller, though my grammar is usually okay.
6. I really do like Bon Jovi.
7. Once, when I worked at the movie theater, I lost a fake fingernail in someone's popcorn. There's a reason I never wear fake fingernails.....
8. I really haven't done anything very exciting and/or dangerous in my life. No skydiving, or bungee jumping...no serious drugs...no one night stands...
9. Despite the above, I have still been told that I'm going to hell. ah well....
10. I am now fairly certain that between my post yesterday and today I have reached new levels of pointless (and probably boring) ramblings. go me!!!

There is really nothing of note in the fun news for the day. I'm trying to avoid the depressing news in general, as I would prefer to be a bringer of....wow, there is really just no non-cheesy way to go from there. Basically, I just don't want to really bum you all out (woo hoo, go me and my mastery of the english language!).

I think my day was just off from the beginning when the smell of urine on the bus was just about enough to make me get off it and walk (WITH my band-aided, blistered feet and all!!). Why can't they spray buses with 'new car smell' air fresheners???

Ah, but I have cake to look forward to. For any who have never experienced orange cake, you must try it. It is sadly one of the most overlooked cake flavors there is. For a special summer treat, make it an orange jello cake (which is what I will be partaking in this evening). Cool Whip in place of frosting and VOILA! Tasty perfection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home