Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Retribution

So I joked that I was going to burn in hell as a heathen...my day has come. Our AC (which normally is cranked so high my fingernails turn blue and my teeth chatter) is out. We lost power about twenty minutes ago (it's back now) and we're down from 3 elevators to 1. It's armageddon in my building and I'm condemned to the firey hell for the rest of the afternoon.

For a bit of humor in your day, I give you this article, which is another hilarious example of The Jaggerbush's difficulty (and apparent lack of insight into this difficulty) with words. To quote:
"We've got an issue in America. Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home