Thursday, March 31, 2005

Massage, here I come!!

Today, I submitted two glorious posters to the little men in my computer, and now, I wash my hands of them. 4 days of work come to fruition. *sigh* And now, I head off to the gym to partake in an hour long, much-needed massage. After that, I go to watch an oboe-god perform (because, yes, I really AM that big a dork sometimes). All in all, it should be a satisfying day.

Which is good. Otherwise, there might have been a bloody trail of carnage and tears in the wake of the rampant bitchiness that has been threatening to take control all week. True, this might have been more amusing than painful to those of you who know me (as me being bitchy is something about which even I have a hard time being serious), but I prefer when things are more calm and relaxed.

AND...I STILL SEE SUN!!! This makes me exuberant!!! woo hoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home