Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A little bit of justice

I'm generally not a vindictive person, but I was quite please this week to find out that the cock-munch who fucked us over when we moved from Chicago to Phoenix was just convicted of fraud (and various other things) and is now serving 12.5 years in prison. I received a letter from the FBI stating that I might stand to get some sort of restitution if I can provide all the supporting documents, yadda yadda yadda.
Of course, I have since changed email address, so don't have the original moving quote, and I doubt I have kept my receipts from a move that took place almost 4 years ago. So, sadly, there is no restitution in my future. However, I can still take some satisfaction in knowing that at least the fucker behind it all now has only soap on a rope to keep him company at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home