Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sorry, no dancing chickens this time

Cannot seem to wake up. Want to go back to bed. Must work. GRRRR....

My weekend out of town was good, overall. The Cubs lost, but it was still awesome going to Wrigley Field to see the game. The crowd there was great (for the most part - I won't go into my rant about the crowd and their booing again), the weather was PERFECT, the company couldn't have been better.

It's probably not a good thing that I'm already counting down the days until my next day off (memorial day), but who doesn't?

As of late, I have been very restless with my job. I've been here nearly two years, which is the longest I have ever had the same full-time job, and I'm just ready for something new. However, there is nothing else out there. I'm just no qualified (at this point) to do anything other than what I'm doing (well, that's not entirely true - there are other jobs here I could do, if I was willing to take a 25% pay cut, which I can't afford as I don't make terribly much to begin with). AND, more importantly, I have no idea what I would want to do even were I qualified to do it.

Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Schna said...

ah, the zoo...wouldn't that be great? too bad i don't have the right kind of degree - and really don't have the interest to GET the right kind of degree. i'm just not a biological-science-type of a person. *sigh*

i think my problem now is that my break from school has been TOO LONG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home