Friday, August 03, 2007

Heading west

LHPJ and I leave today on our weekend journey to Phoenix, AZ for a 40th birthday extravaganza! It's strange not flying out during the wee hours of the morning - instead I woke up, took the dogs out, had a leisurely breakfast, and now I have time to just sit around for a while before getting ready to take Sadie to "camp". Even after that, I'll come home and have time to pack, eat lunch, relax a bit, and then prep Pancho for his weekend hanging out downstairs with his boxer friend Cutter. At last, we'll leave and spend 10 hours in various airports and airplanes before finally arriving in lovely Sky Harbor airport. Woo hoo!!!

It says something when I'm looking forward to the Phoenix weather because I'm too HOT here in Pittsburgh. Honestly, it was 102 degrees here the other day. I would take 110 in Phoenix over 102 and humid in Pittsburgh ANYDAY (especially because everywhere you go in Phoenix, there is air conditioning, whereas WE DON'T HAVE AC HERE).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home