Friday, June 25, 2004

The World I Know

Three items of business for today (or at least, for now).

1. When I started blogging, I needed to come up with some title fast, in order to begin. Obviously I have difficulty being creative under pressure. SO, now I am thinking of changing the title of my blog. I am open to (don't make me beg!) suggestions from anyone about what to call it. I thought about trying to get 'postulating' into the title, just because for reasons unbeknownst to me, i love that word. Anyway, all title suggestions are welcome and the postulating thing is certainly not a necessary criteria.

2. Check out this article about Pittsburgh being (once again) the worst big city for singles, but still 'authentic' (somehow, this article doesn't make 'authentic' seem like a good thing). No wonder people are moving away so fast. Ah well...for now, I like it here.

3. Tonight is the opening of 'Farenheit 9/11', which I (along with several of my posse (that's right, you know who you are!)) will be attending. I just sincerely hope that Violin Lady is not playing outside the theater tonight. It might just taint the experience. What I really don't understand about Violin Lady is WHY EVERYONE PAYS HER SO MUCH TO PLAY WHEN SHE IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!! And it only gets WORSE when she sings along. Seriously, I bet she makes more than I do in a day, just standing out there in her gypsy-like attire playing music (i use this term loosely) that makes my dog cringe. I suppose with the developments of modern pop music, I shouldn't be surprised by people not being able to distinguish good music from CRAP. ah well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home