Tuesday, April 12, 2005

New Names

Okay, I NEED YOUR HELP!
Coco and I are in search of new, cooler names.
The rules of the naming are as follows:
It must somehow include:
Coco (for Coco) and
Schna (for me)
AND
it must incorporate a name (or make reference to) an infamous person or it can be an entity of myth.
Examples:
The Grand Evil Monk
(which, correct me if I'm wrong, is an allusion to Rasputin. I cannot, now, remember the FULL title. However, I have taken to shortening it even MORE by just referring to him as GEM (because he is truly outrageous (yes, I know that Jem of Jem and the Holograms WAS with a J. Work with me people!!)))

Lord High Protector Jonwell


So far, the only suggestion I've gotten is from the GEM himself:
Schnananismarck

Nothing yet for Coco.

I will be taking ideas until next Monday (the 18th of April), so get cracking peeps!!

Other possibilities:

BeelzeSchnab
Attila the Schna
Genghis Schnan

Still nothing for Coco. Coco is tough, but never fear! We'll find something fantabulous, like "The Coco Avenger!". okay, i lied, that was fabulous at all (or even fantabulous). But, I trust others to be more creative than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home