Thursday, April 29, 2004

The challenge

Wow, so at least three people actually READ my blog. I'm very excited about this!!
I have not been at it much, as work has been keeping me extremely busy (and often away from my computer), and I haven't had much to talk about (other than baseball, and I've been trying to avoid boring you all with nothing but baseball talk). Yes, I just said I haven't had much to talk about. Amazing.

So here is the challenge I put forth to all of you (this is for you Brian): double apostrophe's. I am in search of examples of them. Here is what we have so far:
couldn't've or can't've, shouldn't've, wouldn't've...any others?

Here is the link for the day (compliments of Dennis), for all those Cubs fans (or anyone who understands the whole Cubs/White Sox thizang): Northside vs Southside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home