Sunday, April 25, 2004

Just another Saturday night

Despite having to work today (stupid working on Saturdays (though I can't complain about today since only one of my subjects showed up)), it was a great weekend day. After working, Jon and I went and saw "Kill Bill Vol. II." which was enjoyable. Think I like the first one better, but it's hard to say after only one viewing. The two are, despite being really all part of one big movie, very different.
After that we were home for a short while before heading off to Sharp Edge, a wonderful haven of beer (over a hundred to choose from) and greasy food. My personal favorite: honey bbq bites. Yum. They also have a meat lovers' pizza that requires three whole pigs to make. Yum Yum. I went for the bites tonight. There's also this AWESOME Belgium raspberry beer type stuff (Jon could fill you in on the specifics of what it is) called Framboise. However, it's $9.00 per bottle (one bottle is probably a pint...maybe a little less). Didn't have that tonight. Had coke...me and caffeine is often more amusing than me and booze.
ANYWAY...we then went on to Lope's house o' fun for some foosball action! oh yeah! I got to play "Starsky and Hutch" on his PS2 (i'm good at shooting; can't drive for shit though). Played with Reilly (the rat), the 125 pound German Shepherd Botzsy (I may have spelled this wrong, but I do know that it's the northern Spain equivalent of Pancho!), and the skunk Fonzie. The other rat and the cat weren't around much.
So, that has been my exciting day o' fun (everything is o' fun tonight!). on top of that, the yankees lost, the cubs won, and detroit is second in their division (oh, i have promised a friend (Sam) that i would cheer for detroit, as my team number 5 in the order of teams that i will cheer for). picked a good year to start being happy for them i guess. maybe it's because of Pudge? who knows? not me.
i'm tired and off to bed i think. besides, pancho is standing on the arm of the couch next to me, licking my hands as i try to type (no good!). 'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home