Friday, April 23, 2004

Coffee Table Book

For those who may not have heard about my coffee table book (which will never actually come into existance, but I still think it's a fun idea), this is for you: Due to the relatively recent trend of ultra-lowrise jeans, skirts, pants, whatever, I have found myself all too often seeing girls in class, in restaurants, at ballgames, EVERYWHERE with their g-strings, and thongs, other various forms of underwear or lack thereof, hanging out. I proposed the idea of photographing this phenomenon (of course, the people would be anonymous, with no identifying features, etc etc) and turning it into a coffee table book.

In relation to this, check out this article in the news today (not that I agree with this idea, but I was amused nonetheless):
Lowrise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home