Wednesday, April 13, 2005

PiGs!! Truly outrageous

Truly, truly, truly outrageous!!
Crowds Drawn to Pig Olympics in China
The pigs, a midget species from Thailand, begin training soon after birth and can start performing after they are 12 months old.

Midget pigs!!! WOO HOO!!!!


Still taking suggestions for new names, especially for Coco. Voting on names will begin on Monday!!

So, I have spent some time this morning looking online at shoes, at my most favorite shoe-shopping place ever, Zappos.com. I am trying to decide which pair of shoes from my list of favorites I should get this April. True, I just ordered a pair the other day, which will hopefully be the right color for my Mom's wedding,

but that doesn't count. SO...once again, I need your help. Which pair, of the following, do you like the best?
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

In terms of cost, the first 6 are between $40 and $50, and the last two are $35 and $31.
The final pair, pictured here:

are my personal favorites, but also the only pair that is more expensive than I am currently willing (and able) to spend ($95). *sigh*
Anyway, input would be helpful, as I'm terrible at making decisions when there are so many to choose from!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home