Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Brady Bunch

No, this post is not REALLY about the Brady Bunch. It was just that, in reflecting this morning upon this past weekend, I realized that we were quite like the Brady Bunch, cramming 9 people into once living abode. Of course, ours was only a 2 bedroom apartment and not a 4 bedroom house. Still, the events of this weekend could have made quite the sitcom - or reality tv show, but only on MTV due to the sheer amounts of beer consumed in a three day period.
We now know what our fridge WILL FIT 110 beers (though 60 of them were cans, to be fair). And that just got us through 3 hours for Friday night (saturday morning).

needless to say, i'm tired today. another day off would have helped.

In the spirit of the title of this post, I have discovered a quiz which tells you which Brady Bunch character YOU are.

My results:

You are Jan. Without you, Marcia and Cindy would
kill each other.


Which Brady Bunch character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

This quiz really sucks, by the way.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Schna said...

hey, it could be worse - you could have been Greg!
I think I got Jan because I said my favorite episode is the one where Marcia gets beaned in the head with a football.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home