Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Ah, college boys...

Today on my lunch break I went to the gym, and what did I see? College boys working out together. Now, there is nothing particularly remarkable about this. I wouldn't have even given them a second look, except that one of them was wearing a T-shirt that caught my eye. I'm not sure if I should be pissed off or amused (though i think i'm more amused than anything), but this is what his T-shirt said on the back (I didn't care enough to wait until he turned around to see the front):
"Freshmen girls: Get them while they're skinny"


On a TOTALLY unrelated note, I'm going to the game tonight. It might be my last Pirates game (I believe this weekend is the last time that they're home for the season), but I'm going to cheer for the Cubs tonight. Go Cubs. Actually, I'd love a high scoring close game where the Cubs win, but the Pirates to a lot of good things too. HOWEVER, with the pitchers tonight, it's more likely to be a close game with very little scoring (pitchers' duel) than anything. Should be a good time though. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Zambrano hit a couple of batters (the Pirates are notorious for not getting out of the way of ANY pitches) and then got pissed off about it. Could be interesting...will update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home