Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ways to annoy me early in the morning

1. Take up two seats on the bus when people are cramming into the aisles like sardines.
2. Push your way in front of me to get on the bus first, even though you just got to the stop and I've been standing here for ten minutes, and THEN proceed to take the last available seat (not counting the one occupied by someone's backpack (see above)).
3. Be blogger
4. Mow your lawn at 6:45 am (this didn't happen THIS morning, but our neighbors on BOTH sides of us and the guy who mows our lawn all choose to do so right after sunrise). Those last 15 minutes of sleep are precious, dammit!!
5. Make a really long line at Kiva Han so that I can't stop and pick up my energy sustaining beverage of the morning (typically, hot chocolate, though as the weather warms up we'll be moving into Iced Mocha season).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home