Friday, September 24, 2004

Back on Top

I will have to admit that for the next 10 days or so, I might be posting a lot about baseball. How much that continues into October depends on who makes it into October. Things are looking good now. The Cubs are back on top in the wild card race. The Giants and Dodgers are more focused on the NL West Division Title (I don't know...they might get some competition from the D-backs..HA!). Watching the Cubs on Wednesday, I was really happy to see Remlinger filling the role of closer. I have to admit that, as of late, Hawkins hasn't been inspiring major confidence when he comes in to close out a game. Anyway, that's all I have to say on this at the moment. I'm sure there will be more to come...

In other news...

This guy thought it might be fun to change his name to THEY.
"'They do this,' or 'They're to blame for that.' Who is this 'they' everyone talks about? 'They' accomplish such great things. Somebody had to take responsibility," he said.

Hmm..I wonder if the name Yinz is still available? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home