Thursday, June 09, 2005

Hello....annoying, dubious pause.....

Hah, hah, just kidding! Comrade Scha-lin is not in right now. If you'll leave your name, number, and a brief message, she'll get back to you as soon as she's done ridding the world of Canadians. **BEEP!!!**


*side note* I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE answering machine messages like this one. HATE THEM!! HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM!!

**side note again** I'm really not eradicating Canadians, nor do I want to. In fact, I'm hoping to make some fast friends to rescue me when the next JaggerBush finds his way into office. My thankfulness that the JaggerBush has no sons is just about enough to make me shout out a great big "AMEN!". Just about. Not quite though.

***final side note*** will return next Friday (the 17th). Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home