Friday, June 03, 2005

If you don't like the word 'fuck', don't read this post.

It's kind of cold and very rainy out today. I got up with LHPJ and ran 4 miles this morning, which makes me feel pretty good about myself. I got a late start to work and stood around waiting ten minutes for a bus before a coworker pulled up to the stoplight. I tried to knock on her window without scaring the crap out of her. It was nice not taking the bus with all the wet, crabby people. I got into work and was STARVING, so I ate my leftover mexican pizza (yum!!) for breakfast. oh so good for me!!

And then it happened. I checked my email. There I found a classic, beautifully crafted rant from Coco-nan the Coco-er. There is something satisfying in haveing someone share a rant about something that PISSES EVERYONE OFF. It's cathartic in much the same way as breaking something (like a bottle in the street), but without the mess.

A personal favorite moment in the rant, regarding dealing with customer service (doesn't matter for what - I think we all have had this experience), if I may quote:
I made 10 calls during each of
which a robo-bitch informed me that they were "busy with other customers
and sorry for the wait and call back and no you can't hold on because
we're hanging up on you now." 24 hour tech support my achin' ass!
Everytime the recording comes on I yell "Fuck you!" into the phone and give
their website the finger cuz, you know, that helps.
Fuck, fuckety, fucktardified, motherfuckers!


*sigh* Moments like this make me happy to live in a world where one can create and use such expressive words such as "fucktardified". :)

And as a thank you to Coco, I am going to encourage everyone to give the finger to the next website that pisses you off. Or to the next person that tells you (GEM!) that "semen is a baby!". :)

Happy friday everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home