Wednesday, June 22, 2005

one day, i'll post again!

I have so many stories from Toronto, and no time to write! Not having a computer at home is getting to be very trying. BLARGH!!!

This is short one, but hopefully it will suffice for today, because it's all I've got!

Ways to Annoy Me on Mornings when I've only gotten 3 Hours of sleep the night before:
1. Intermittently use capital and lower case letters to begin words in a sentence. dammit!
2. Don't get up out of your seat when I have to get off the bus, forcing me to crawl over you.
3. Be the slow guy at Kiva Han so I can't get a morning hot chocolate fix and have to get blue fingers while typing at work (seriously, so cold in here, my fingers are blue!).
4. Be the bus driver who won't stop even though I'm AT THE STOP RUNNING AT THE BUS AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN INTO THE FUCKING INTERSECTION YET!!!
5. Think I have ANY clue what you're talking about when I only slept for 3 hours. See the blank stare? See the glazed eyes? No one is home this morning - must keep things SIMPLE.


And this one is a bonus from a couple of nights ago:
Glare at me and my friends for no reason during a baseball game just because you don't understand our free spirits. :) Seriously though, we weren't doing anything unruley or annoying. I think she just didn't understand why we were laughing and repeatedly saying "popcorn fetus". I'm not sure I understand either, come to think of it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home