Thursday, June 23, 2005

Top 100...

Top 100 Movie Quotes

Some of these I understand, but "Nobody put Baby in the corner."??????? Yes, this is MEMORABLE, but this is also up there for THE WORST movie quote of all time! Anyway, this is the Top 100 list for 2005. Below are the links to the Top 100 lists for the past few years.

Top 100 Songs from Movies

Top 100 Heroes and Villains
My favorite of these is Man from Bambi as a villain. :)

Top 100 Passions
"...of the Christ" was not one of them either!
Number of these movies that I've seen: 24

Top 100 Thrills
I am VERY happy that "Blood Simple" made this list. FABULOUS movie that most people haven't seen.
What the hell is "Titanic" doing on this list????
Number of these movies that I've seen: 45

Top 100 Laughs
What about "The Big Lewbowski"? They had "Raising Arizona" and "Fargo", but come on??? Give props for The Dude!
Number of these movies that I've seen: 27

Top 100 Stars

Top 100 Movies
Sadly, I HAVE seen "Shane". I HATE that movie.
Number of these movies that I've seen: 33

6 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, after I counted I realized what a nerd it takes to count. Here's how I rank:

Passions I've seen: 26
Thrills I've seen: 51
Laughs I've seen: 28
Top 100: 34

Strangely enough, many of the top 5s or top 10s I haven't seen at all. Now I have a list to take to DVD Paradise for rentals.

Tiff

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Schna said...

yes, yes, we're nerds.

many of the movies i haven't seen are in our netflix queue OR we own them and just haven't watched them yet.

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not seen half of these movies... what the hell have I been doing all m life...

Passions: 26
Thrills: 41
Laughs: 27
Movies: 31

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did we watch Shane in Mrs. LeCavelier's seventh-grade language arts class?

"Shane! Come back, Shane!"

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Schna said...

yep, that's when we watched it.
remember the stupid little kid watching the bar fight while happily sucking on his stupid peppermint stick? that movie was SOOOOOO bad!!!

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh! My turn!

Passions: 25. I'm not sure what "Vertigo" and "The Graduate" are doing on this list, but hey, they padded my score.

Thrills: 47. I have no idea what the criteria for this category are. How do "North by Northwest" and "Thelma & Louise" end up on the same list? And, speaking of Hitchcock, how does "The Birds" get ahead of "Rear Window" and "Vertigo?" And who knew that "The Wizard of Oz" was a thriller?

Laughs: 30. Lots of Woody Allen and Peter Sellers. Can't go wrong there. But, you CAN go wrong with "Mrs. Doubtfire." Very wrong.

Top 100: 44.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home